Today I have created this blog for my travelogues. It's not that I've traveled lengths and breadth of the country and have stories to tell. But there are certain things I notice during my short trips to near by cities, to my home town or even during my daily commute to office. I want to start writing it down these things. By creating this blog, I've kind of pushed myself into writing. Let's see how much I'll be able to perform.
One of the trip coming on my way is trip to Kanha Tiger Reserve. I'm going to visit this national park for 1 and half day during 29-31 March, 2014. This will be my 2nd Jungle Safari. My 1st one was during my 1st visit to my friend Atreyee's home town - Nagpur. Myself, Atreyee, her childhood friend Anumeha and Atreyee's brother - Abheek dada, visited Pench National Park on 29th May, 2007. Significantly I'm doing my 2nd jungle safari again with Abheek dada.
I'll leave for Nagpur on 28th March night from CST, Mumbai by Duronto Express. I will reach Nagpur by 7-8am on 29th. At Nagpur I'll meet other members of the group who'll join Kanha party and who all are coming from different cities. Abheek dada is organising this trip and as per his plan, we will leave for Kanha around 9-10 am on 29th. We will be doing 2 jungle safaris on 30th and 1 safari on 31st morning. We will start for Nagpur from Kanha at around 12pm on 31st and will try to reach by 8pm as everyone has train or flight to catch.
That's it for now. I'll put detailed post later.
One of the trip coming on my way is trip to Kanha Tiger Reserve. I'm going to visit this national park for 1 and half day during 29-31 March, 2014. This will be my 2nd Jungle Safari. My 1st one was during my 1st visit to my friend Atreyee's home town - Nagpur. Myself, Atreyee, her childhood friend Anumeha and Atreyee's brother - Abheek dada, visited Pench National Park on 29th May, 2007. Significantly I'm doing my 2nd jungle safari again with Abheek dada.
I'll leave for Nagpur on 28th March night from CST, Mumbai by Duronto Express. I will reach Nagpur by 7-8am on 29th. At Nagpur I'll meet other members of the group who'll join Kanha party and who all are coming from different cities. Abheek dada is organising this trip and as per his plan, we will leave for Kanha around 9-10 am on 29th. We will be doing 2 jungle safaris on 30th and 1 safari on 31st morning. We will start for Nagpur from Kanha at around 12pm on 31st and will try to reach by 8pm as everyone has train or flight to catch.
That's it for now. I'll put detailed post later.
कोणत्याही टिप्पण्या नाहीत:
टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा